See a sample curriculum below!
A School Leader’s Guide to Professional Learning in Prosperity-Based Education
Our comprehensive 12 module [12 hour] program focuses on training staff, faculty, and administrators on how to create a student-first culture and how to implement student-first practices to enable student enrichment and prosperity. Our program was created using field-tested best practices for educator professional development and will employ the following themes:
● Theory & Mindset: Participants will continually reflect on how their beliefs form their instructional decisions
● Professional Support : Everyone (including leadership) will work together as a goal-oriented, solution-focused community of learners.
● Practical Strategies: All sessions employ engaging and rigorous strategies to model how best practices can look. These activities can be taken as is or be modified for use in the classroom.
Included in this package, the client will receive the following materials to be used during the 12 Professional Development Sessions and to be used for future training [deployed by the client or to be delivered by the Scholar System team in future engagements].
1. 12 Professional Development Sessions [Live Sessions or via Online Learning Platform], delivered by Scholar System Team Members
2. Staff Development Guide Handbook, a comprehensive facilitator guide for each of the 12 sessions, including: ○ Goals and Objectives ○ Suggested Timing ○ Materials and Prep ○ Tips for facilitation ○ Slide Decks to accompany the sessions
3. Participant handbook for attendees/learners of the 12-part curriculum 4. Engaging materials including posters, exit tickets, and more
Scholar System is committed to providing tailored programming and learning. We are happy to expand, edit, or restructure any of the 12 modules at the client’s request, to meet their needs, goals, and objectives.